Movidius Neural Compute Stick 2
Rutronik No.: DISACC1316
Movidius Neural Compute Stick 2 描述
Intel® Neural Compute Stick 2
Empowering developers to quickly bring computer vision and AI to IoT and edge device prototypes
Bringing computer vision and artificial intelligence to your IoT and edge device prototypes is now easier than ever with the enhanced capabilities of the new Intel® Neural Compute Stick 2 (NCS 2). Whether you’re developing a smart camera, a drone with gesture-recognition capabilities, an industrial robot, or the next, must-have smart home device, the Intel® NCS2 offers what you need to prototype smarter. What looks like a standard USB 3.0 thumb drive hides much more inside. It’s built on the latest Intel® Movidius™ Myriad™ X VPU which features the neural compute engine—a dedicated hardware accelerator for deep neural network inferences. With more compute cores than the original version and access to the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, the Intel NCS 2 delivers 8x performance boost over the previous generation. With a stunning power consumption of 1W, it is the optimal device for mobile or other low power applications.
• Fast and easy development and prototyping
• Integration with existing systems
• Energy efficiency
• Performance & responsiveness
• Robust supporting ecosystem & toolkit
• Develop once, test across multiple platforms
• Trusted & proven track record
• Enhanced ISP with 4K support
• End-to-End acceleration for many common deep neural networks
• Native FP16 and fixed point 8 bit support
• Rapidly port and deploy neural networks in Caffe and Tensorflow formats
- Myriad X
- Form factor
- USB Generation
- Cooling solutio
- Operating temp.
- 0 TO +50°C
- 5 W
- Open vino supp.
- Y Y/N
- Leadfree Defin.
- United States
- ABC 编码
- 5 周